Welcome to our website !

LET'S GET LOST IN SINGAPORE ☻☻☻

By 03.41

HELLO !

NOW, I WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WHEN MY FRIENDS AND I IN SINGAPORE !

"LAST IED MUBARAK, AZRA (My Friend who loves aviation like me) WENT TO :

- Merlion Park, Singapore ♥♥
- Gardens by The Bay, Singapore ♥♥
(Cloud Forest in Gardens by The Bay)
- Vivo City, Singapore
- Orchard Singapore
- Bugis, Singapore
- Henderson Wave Bridge, Singapore
etc.

AND, YOU KNOW.. WE'VE GOT A NEW FRIEND FROM BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA ♥ HE IS ZZIYUNG (Jiyung). WE MET HIM @ OUR HOSTEL (The Hive)

LEMME' SHOW OUR PICTS...

HERE WE GO!!! ♥


WE LIVE TO FLY, WE FLY TO LIVE ♥


Jiyung, Azra, and Me


GUESS !


WE ARE IN CLOUD FOREST, GARDENS BY THE BAY !


H E L L O !


LOOK AT JIYUNG'S FACE ! SO FUNNY ^^


WE ARE IN MERLION PARK, SINGAPOREEEEEEE !!!


JIYUNG AND I...

BOON KENG Rd, Singapore


JUST LANDED IN SINGAPORE


HENDERSON Rd, Singapore


HAJI LANE ♥


HAJI LANE !!!!! 


I'M @ HENDERSON WAVE BRIDGE


WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, JRAAA?


SHE ALWAYS TOOK PHOTOS LIKE THIS-_-"


HOW CUTE YOU ARE, SIST !!!! 


FOLLOW HER INSTAGRAM : AZRAANISA

OKAY.. SO THAT'S OUR PICTS WHEN WE ARE IN SINGAPORE !! 

P.S : For AZRA; I hope we can travel this world together! You are my best sistha and friend, Jra! Hope your dream will come true! Successsss, Captain Azra Anisa Sabrina! ♥
        For ZZIYUNG; I hope we can meet again ya! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar